FOR SALE
$300,000

311 Walnut Ave S #F
Mount Pleasant, TN 38474

Condo, Townhouse
Residential
3
Beds
3 Half
Baths
+
3 Half
1,480
Sq. Ft.
N/A
Acre Lot
Courtesy: Black Haus Realty, 6153006274
McArthur Sanders> Tennessee> Mount Pleasant> 38474
Explore this stunning 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home nestled in a picturesque setting. Enhanced with exquisite granite countertops and boasting an intricately designed fireplace, this residence boasts a warm and inviting open layout. With a handy one-car attached garage for secure parking, and a primary bathroom that indulges with a luxurious soaking tub and refreshing shower, convenience meets luxury here. Step onto the secluded private patio for outdoor relaxation, and revel in the modern sophistication of laminate flooring throughout the interior. Priced with careful consideration, this flawless property presents everything to love in your new home. you pay just 1% down payment of the Purchase Price in which the home inspection, termite inspection and appraisal fee are counted toward the 1%. Your conventional loan will be based on 75% of the Purchase Price. The Housing Fund graciously cover the remaining 25% down payment
2617947
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 1 Story, Townhouse
3
3 Half
2023
Maury
Public
1
Aluminum siding,Brick
Public Sewer
Loading...
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100

Walk Score

Transit Score

Bike Score

Loading...
Courtesy: Black Haus Realty, 6153006274
Copyright 2024 Middle Tennessee Regional MLS, All Rights Reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the Middle Tennessee Regional MLS Broker Reciprocity program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms and is provided by Middle Tennessee Regional MLS through a licensing agreement. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
This content last refreshed on 3/2/2024 4:10 AM CST. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.