This stunning Wilson County log home perfectly blends the past with the present. The results of this combo are abundant eye pleasing aesthetics both inside & out! The logs used for construction have a storied past, some of which is documented within the first 2 listing photos. The property is fenced in the rear with a pond & two loafing sheds, ideal if needing space for a few horses, cattle, dogs, etc. Beautiful views & mature trees in front. Great location, county taxes only! Approximately 3 miles to I-40, I-840, & Gladeville. Mt. Juliet's Providence Market Place area is 4 miles away. BNA is a 17 mile commute. Check out the attached E-magazine, property video & all listing photos as many contain additional important info. Please wear seller provided shoe coverings while viewing interior.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
Wilson County, TN
3,870 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gladeville Middle School
Wilson Central High School
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,870 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Crawl Space
- 1. 1.
- Instant Hot Water Disp, Thermostat, Tankless Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), High Speed Internet, Smart Thermostat, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached, Driveway, Gravel.
- Covered Porch, Patio, Screened
- Back Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn(s), Garage Door Opener.
100 03810 000
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price