EXPERIENCE – INTEGRITY – COMMITMENT A native of Middle Tennessee and fifth generation Williamson County, TN resident, Charles Bond has more than experience to assist you in your real estate transactions, he has an investment in the community. Living and working during the growth and changing market in this area provides you with firsthand knowledge of real estate trends. He enjoys working with farms, development of property and listing and selling residential homes.
Throughout his 40 years sales experience in Middle Tennessee and 21 years in real estate sales, Charles has accomplished numerous achievements:
– BS in Agriculture from Austin-Peay State University
– Involved in Agricultural and Civic activities
– Member of Williamson County/Cool Springs Chamber of Commerce
– Served on the County Commission
– Served 21 years on local Hospital Board
– Presently serving as President of a local utility board
– Top agent with McArthur Sanders for 16 years.
– Top 6% in nationwide sales with Prudential Real Estate
– Gold and Platinum GNAR Awards of Excellence for over 5 consecutive years
– Lifetime Member of the GNAR Awards of Excellence.
As an active, local agent, I am available to address all of your real estate needs.
Please give me a call or email when you are ready to visit some homes, or to schedule a free home selling consultation. I look forward to working with you!